The Cypress Mountain "Sky Card" (formally named the Gold Medal Card), the new "2-Day Sky Card" or the very popular "3-Day Sky Card" will be the best way to save on Lift Tickets this season. Sky Cards
New for this season!!
Cypress Mountain is pleased to announce that as part of our efforts to continue to improve our Guest Experience, we have merged our very popular Gold Medal Card and the 3 Day Sky Card programs to develop a more flexible way to save on lift tickets this coming season with the "Sky Card". The new Sky Card program includes Sky Card, 2 Day Sky Card, or 3 Day Sky Card options along with the same great savings from window rates that you had with the Gold Medal Card in past years. When you purchase in advance on-line for date-specific lift tickets with any Sky Card option, you can save up to 40% off window rates!
In addition to discounts on lift tickets, all of the Sky Card options provide you with 40% off when renting equipment any night all season after 5 PM.
The "Sky Card" will be available on-line and at the window and it will provide you with the same benefits as the very popular Gold Medal Card - we are proud to have continued to provide and improve this Value Card program at Cypress Mountain over the past 20 years.
The Fine Print
- Limit 1 per person /season.
- Card Replacement Fee is $10.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.