We promise that you’ll get good value for your 2018/19 Cypress Mountain Season Pass purchase and we’ll back it up with our Season Pass Guarantee. The Guarantee is included with the purchase of any unrestricted G8 Season Pass or full privilege Cross Country Pass. The Guarantee is also available as an optional purchase with any Silver Season Pass or Starlite Nitetimer Pass
We will guarantee a minimum of 76 operating days during the 2018/19 season – for every operating day less than 76, 1% will be credited to the purchase of your 2019/20 Cypress Mountain Season Pass up to a maximum of 76%.
|Season Pass||Minimum Operating Days||Cost|
|G8||76||Included with G8 Pass purchase|
|Silver||76||$50 – Must be purchased with pass|
|Cross Country||76||Included with Cross Country Pass purchase|
|Starlite Nitetimer||76||$25 – Must be purchased with pass|
- An “operating day” in the Downhill Area is considered to have been tallied when the Cypress Mountain Downhill Area is open for a minimum of 6.5 hours anytime during the full day period (9 AM – 10 PM)
- An Operating Day in the Cross Country Area is considered to have been tallied if the Cross Country Trails are open for a minimum 6 hours anytime during the full day period (9 AM – 10 PM)
As a participant in this Guarantee program, you acknowledge that every snow season is different – during some seasons the snowpack is deeper than others, some seasons are longer than others, some season have reduced terrain and lift operations, and some seasons start late or end early.
Our Guarantee to you is that we will undertake every effort to provide the best possible conditions and most possible terrain open all season, every season. This effort may come in the form of snowmaking, snow hauling or snow pushing but you can be assured that every possibility will be pursued to get you as many Skiing or Riding days as possible.
Cypress Mountain has the largest Snow Cat grooming fleet on the North Shore as well as a most productive “State of the Art” Snowmaking system – this together with our Guarantee provides you with the best security for your local Season Pass purchase!
The Fine Print
- Your 2018/19 Cypress Mountain Season Pass is non-refundable including in the event of a short season, or late starting/early ending season – the Season Pass Snow Guarantee will apply
- Your 2018/19 Cypress Mountain Season Pass is non-transferable.
- Your 2018/19 Season Pass Guarantee Add-on is non-refundable and non-transferable
- The “Minimum Operating Days” noted above are for the duration of the entire season, regardless of Ski Area opening or closing dates, or mid-season interruptions.
- No guarantee is provided regarding weather conditions or the depth or amount of snow during any season or any Operating Day.
- No guarantee is provided for the number of open runs or the available terrain during any Season or any Operating Day.
- Any credit discount would be based on number of days the mountain is operating as defined above, and not your individual pass usage.
- Credit discounts can only be applied to the purchase of next year’s season pass and is not considered as a refund for the current season.
- Credit discounts are applied to the same pass type as previously purchased.
- Credit discounts cannot be transferred to another person.
- Not valid for Gold Medal Cards or Passes associated with any Lesson Programs. – Lesson Program Passes are a bonus and have no cash value.
- You will be required to apply any applicable Season Pass Assurance discount to the purchase of a 19/20 Season Pass on or before May 31, 2019