Our Winter Equipment Program—Keep your equipment all Season Long!
This Value Option allows you to grab your equipment at the start of the year and keep it all season long - no repeat trips to the rental shop and you can use your equipment as often as you want!
Cypress Mountain has a large selection of downhill skiing and snowboarding equipment available in all adult and kid sizing, while quantities last. All seasonal equipment is in good condition, safety tested, tuned up and ready to go. All the equipment is suitable for beginners to intermediate skiers and boarders.
Pick Up Information
For best service and selection we recommend picking up your gear before the winter season opens.
|Oct 1 - Oct 5||9am - 4pm|
|Oct 6, Oct 7||CLOSED|
|Oct 8 (Thanksgiving Monday)||9am - 4pm|
|Oct 9 and after||9am - 4pm 7 days a week.|
Seasonal Rentals will not be available for pick up during peak times:
- Saturdays & Sundays in December
- December 21 2018, through to January 7 2019
|2018/19 Pricing - Early Bird Rates||Passholder or 4 Day Lesson Program (w/rental option)||Gold Medal or Sky Card Holder|
|Ski Package includes: Salomon Scrambler 400 skis/bingdings and Salomon or Head BYS skis/boots||$149||$199|
|Snowboard Package includes: Rossignol,Burton or Head Snowboard/bindings and boots||$149||$199|
|Child (12 and under) Ski Package includes: Salomon Scrambler 400 skis/bindings and Salomon boots or Head BYS Skis/boots||$129||$199|
|Child (12 and Under) Snowboard Package includes: Rossignol Snowboard/bindings and Burton boots||$129||$199|
- Price includes initial Certified Technician set-up
- Valid Drivers Licence and credit card required for deposit
- Seasonal Rental sets include ski/bindings/boots or Snowboard/boots
- Poles, helmets not included.
- Goggles and Gloves are not available for rent.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.