To be eligible for a Student Pass you must be attending full time classes at a recognized BC post-secondary school during the 2018/19 Fall/Winter semesters.
|Silver Pass Rate|
Conditions to Qualify for the Student Silver Pass
- Full time is a minimum of 3 in-class courses during the season.
- Distance/online education paid Co-op/internships, and Ph.D./Masters or Graduate programs are not eligible.
- You must provide course timetable with your name and student ID number for proof of enrollment at the time of pick up.
- You must show valid student ID and Government ID (license, BCID, Passport) at the time of pick up
- Student passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- Payment Plan users: Seasons Pass may not be picked up until final payment is made
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or phone our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Please visit the Hours of Operation page for full season operating schedule
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.
- Ages are as of Nov 1, 2018 for all season passes bought prior to November 1st. After November 1st your current age applies.
- Limited quantities available.
- Spring Season Pass sale deadline is April 15, 2018
- Groups/Corporate Sales (groups of 20+) information will be available mid-summer. Group Season Pass deadline is October 4, 2018