Equipment Services & Parts
Make sure your gear is tuned up and ready to hit the slopes!
|Edge and Wax Combo||$TBA||$TBA|
|Ptex (base repair)||$TBA||$TBA|
|Edge, Wax and Ptex||$TBA||$TBA|
|Adjust and test||$TBA||$TBA|
|Snowboard binding adjustment||$TBA||$TBA|
|Narrow toe Ratchets||$TBA|
|Toe Strap, no ratchet||$TBA|
|Heel Strap, no ratchet||$TBA|
|Heel Strap, with ratchet||$TBA|
|Burton base plates||$TBA|
The Fine Print
- Cypress Mountain will not be responsible for any damage/wear and tear/supposed damage to any equipment left at the service/repair shop.
- Cypress Mountain reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.