- The best learning experience with personalized one-on-one instruction with our best instructors and lift line priority.
The best learning experience with personalized one-on-one instruction with our best instructors and lift line priority.
We are accepting booking requests as of December 1st for private lessons scheduled December 15th onwards.
Please use the following form to make an availability inquiry : https://goo.gl/forms/QbGIjtniWwDQv88D2
Private Lessons Pricing
|Lesson Type||Times||First Person||Additional Person•|
|3 Hours||9am - 12pm, 1 - 4pm, 4-7pm**, 7-10pm**||$349||$59|
*Max 2 additional persons. For a total of 3 students per instructor.
**Evening private lessons available weekday evenings only, January-March with minimum 48 hours notice
Skooter Private Lessons
|Lesson Type||Times||First Person||Additional Person·|
|1.25 Hours (3 Year Olds Only*)||9am-4pm||$129||$59|
*Max additional one 3 year old for a total of 2 students per instructor.
Please Note: Private Lesson pricing does not include Lift Ticket or rental equipment.
Reservations are recommended.
Private Lesson Details:
- Reservations can be made up to 48 hours in advance when space is available.
- Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- Please arrive one hour prior to your lesson start time to claim your reservation.
- All Lesson Students 18 years and under are required to wear helmets during lessons.
- A valid Lift Ticket or Season Pass is required for entrance to the ski area and lesson areas.
- Cancellation Policy:
The lesson can be rescheduled once with 48 hours' notice. In the event of cancellation by Cypress Mountain, your lesson will be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, all products are non-transferable and non-refundable.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.