Let our entertaining and informative guides lead your adventure through the sub-alpine forests and meadows of the Hollyburn Ridge. Our dinner and evening snowshoe tours offer a unique way to explore this winter wonderland by headlamp and enjoy delicious home cooked food at the Hollyburn Lodge Heritage Building.
If you love winter and you love chocolate, this tour is for you. | $59
We will snowshoe through a winter wonderland on our way to Gnarly’s Den, our friendly mascot’s winter home. | $54
This 2 hour tour is a great introduction to snowshoeing and winter travel. | $44
This beginner friendly tour is all about introducing women to new activities, getting some exercise and having fun. | $69
Snowshoe through a winter wonderland by the light of your headlamp on the way to the Hollyburn Lodge, where you will enjoy a delicious homemade cheese fondue dinner. | $89
Join our guided snowshoe tour to enjoy Saturday Night Live Music at the Hollyburn Lodge. | $79
The Fine Print
- All programs must be pre-booked and paid in full to guarantee spaces.
- No cancellations or transfers are permitted on the day of your program.
- Cancellations with 24 hours or more notice will be permitted to rebook or receive the value of the tour on a Cypress Bucks Gift Card.
- All refunds on regularly scheduled programs are subject to a $10 per person admin fee.
- Any changes to custom programs and private lessons are subject to a $25 admin fee
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All lesson programs and tours run snow, rain or sun, when the Nordic Area is open.
- Always visit the Nordic Conditions page or call the Snowphone 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes are not included.