Let your child’s first skiing or snowboarding experience be a magical one! The Skooters Skiers & Snowboarders programs features a mix of games and activities specially designed to build skills and keep kids having fun while they learn! Our caring instructors will be there every step of the way ensuring your little ones’ progress will skyrocket so they’ll be skiing or riding with you in no time!
Our Skooterville learning area features Terrain Gardens with mini features, exclusive use of a Magic Carpet, an indoor viewing area for parents in the Cypress Creek Lodge, and small class sizes.
Come and meet Mayor Robert of Skooterville and his team of professional and patient instructors. Mayor Robert has an intrinsic gift for teaching children and has guided over 50,000 children to learn to ski at Cypress over the past 15 years.
Priority drop off area is conveniently located right at the edge of Skooterville near the Cypress Creek Lodge.
- Reservations are available with online advanced purchase only.
- Please arrive one hour prior to your lesson start time to claim your reservation.
- All Lesson Students 18 years and under are required to wear helmets during lessons.
- Helmets are included with rental packages for students 18 years and under
- A valid Lift Ticket or Season Pass is required for entrance to the ski area and lesson areas.
- Crackers and juice snacks may be provided to your child during lessons. Please inform your child’s instructor at the start of the lesson if you have any concerns.
- Cancellation Policy:
All lessons once purchased are non refundable and non transferable to another date.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.