Let your child’s first skiing or snowboarding experience be a magical one! The Skooters Skiers & Snowboarders programs features a mix of games and activities specially designed to build skills and keep kids having fun while they learn! Our caring instructors will be there every step of the way ensuring your little ones’ progress will skyrocket so they’ll be skiing or riding with you in no time!
Our Skooterville learning area features Terrain Gardens with mini features, exclusive use of a Magic Carpet, an indoor viewing area for parents in the Cypress Creek Lodge, and small class sizes.
Come and meet Mayor Robert of Skooterville and his team of professional and patient instructors. Mayor Robert has an intrinsic gift for teaching children and has guided over 50,000 children to learn to ski at Cypress over the past 15 years.
Priority drop off area is conveniently located right at the edge of Skooterville near the Cypress Creek Lodge.
Skooter 4-Day Kinder Camps (4–6 yrs)
SAVE 10% OFF on ALL SNOWBOARD KINDER CAMPS while quantities last!
Featuring 4 days of games and activities to introduce your Skooter to skiing or snowboarding and winter fun with the same instructor each lesson!
Skooter 4 Day Kinder Camp Pricing:
|2018/19 Rates||4 Day Kinder Camps|
|Camp with Ticket||$329|
|Camp with Ticket & Rental||$429|
*Requires valid Season Pass or Silver pass holder purchase ticket. Camp for pass holder only.
|Morning Camp||Afternoon Camp|
Skooter 4 Day Kinder Camp Dates
|Camp A – Holiday Weekends||Dec 22, 23, 29, 30||Morning||Ski/SB Available|
|Camp B – Holiday Weekends||Dec 22, 23, 29, 30||Afternoon||Ski/SB Available|
|Camp C – Week 1||Dec 24, 26, 27, 28||Morning||Ski/SB Available|
|Camp D – Week 1||Dec 24, 26, 27, 28||Afternoon||Ski/SB Available|
|Camp E – Week 2||Dec 31, Jan 2, 3, 4||Morning||Ski/SB Available|
|Camp F – Week 2||Dec 31, Jan 2, 3, 4||Afternoon||Ski/SB Available|
|Camp G – Jan Sat||Jan 5, 12, 19, 26 (Saturdays)||Morning||Ski/SB Available|
|Camp H – Jan Sat||Jan 5, 12, 19, 26 (Saturdays)||Afternoon||Ski/SB Available|
|Camp I – Jan Sun||Jan 6, 13, 20, 27 (Sundays)||Morning||Ski/SB Available|
|Camp J – Jan Sun||Jan 6, 13, 20, 27 (Sundays)||Afternoon||Ski/SB Available|
|Camp K – Feb Sat||Feb 3, 10, 17, 24 (Saturdays)||Morning||Ski/SB Available|
|Camp L – Feb Sat||Feb 2, 9, 16, 23 (Saturdays)||Afternoon||Ski/SB Available|
|Camp M – Feb Sun||Feb 3, 10, 17, 24 (Sundays)||Morning||Ski/SB Available|
|Camp N – Feb Sun||Feb 3, 10, 17, 24(Sundays)||Afternoon||Ski/SB Available|
|Camp O – March Sat||Mar 2, 9, 16, 23 (Saturdays)||Morning||Ski/SB Available|
|Camp P – March Sat||Mar 2, 9, 16, 23 (Saturdays)||Afternoon||Ski/SB Available|
|Camp Q – March Sun||Mar 3, 10, 17, 24 (Sundays)||Morning||Ski/SB Available|
|Camp R – March Sun||Mar 3, 10, 17, 24 (Sundays)||Afternoon||Ski/SB Available|
|Camp S – Spring Break 1||Mar 18, 19, 20, 21||Morning||Ski/SB Available|
|Camp T – Spring Break 1||Mar 18, 19, 20, 21||Afternoon||Ski/SB Available|
|Camp U – Spring Break 2||Mar 25, 26, 27, 28||Morning||Ski/SB Available|
|Camp V – Spring Break 2||Mar 25, 26, 27, 28||Afternoon||Ski/SB Available|
Skooter & Kinder Camp Details
- Please arrive at least one hour prior to your start time. Reservations will only be held until 30 minutes before your start time.
- All lesson participants 18 years and under are required to wear helmets during lessons. Helmets are included with rental packages for lesson participants 18 years and under.
- Attendance on the first day of camp for all First Time participants is required. In the event that a First Time student misses the first day of camp, they will be rescheduled to start in another camp. Compensation will not be given for any price differences.
- A valid Area Ticket or Season Pass is required for entrance to the ski and lesson areas.
- Crackers and juice snacks may be provided to your child during lessons. Please inform your child’s instructor at the start of the lesson if you have any concerns.
- Please ensure you child has used the washroom before their lesson to minimize class interruptions.
- Participants must be picked up at the end of their lessons. Late pick ups will result in a $15/30 minute charge.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.