Thanks for learning with us this season! Private Lessons are closed for the 2017.18 Season.
The best learning experience with personalized one-on-one instruction with our best instructors and lift line priority.
Private Lesson Details:
- Reservations can be made up to 48 hours in advance when space is available.
- Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- Please arrive one hour prior to your lesson start time to claim your reservation.
- All Lesson Students 18 years and under are required to wear helmets during lessons.
- A valid Lift Ticket or Season Pass is required for entrance to the ski area and lesson areas.
- Cancellation Policy:
Lesson can be rescheduled once with 48 hours’ notice. In the event of cancellation by Cypress Mountain, your lesson will be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, all products are non-transferable and non-refundable.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.