Our Full Day Ski & Snowboard Lesson Camps are the best way for your kids to learn to ski or snowboard and improve on their skills! We have lesson camp options for ages 7 to 14 for all abilities, including first-timers all the way to intermediate.
- All Snow Sports School students 18 years and under are required to wear helmets
- Helmets are included with rental packages for students 18 years and under
- Helmets are recommended for all students
- A valid Lift Ticket or Season Pass is required for entrance to the ski area and lesson areas
- In the event of cancellation by Cypress Mountain, your camp will be rescheduled
- Beginners must attend the first day of camp or reschedule into a new program
- Once purchased, all products are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Students 12 years and must picked up by 3:30pm by a parent/guardian adult. A $20/hour fee will be charged for supervising students after 3:30pm
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Alpine or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.