Learn to ski or snowboard this winter or strive for the next level in a fun and energetic group atmosphere.
Adult Program Details
- Please arrive one hour prior to your lesson start time to claim your lesson.
- A valid Lift Ticket or Season Pass is required for entrance to the ski area and lesson areas.
- The OneNiter Season Pass portion of the ALTS program is a bonus and as such holds no value and is not covered by the Season Pass Assurance Program in the event of operation closures.
- The Rental equipment portion of the ALTS program is a bonus and as such holds no value.
- Once purchased, all lessons are non-refundable and non-transferable to another date
- In the event of cancellation by Cypress Mountain, your lesson will be rescheduled.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downilll or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.