Learn to ski or snowboard this winter or strive for the next level in a fun and energetic group atmosphere with only 6–8 students per instructor!
Join us on International Women’s Day on March 8th for a ladies only afternoon clinic. Open to all ability levels in skiing and snowboarding, and taught by female instructors, this is a great change to try out a new winter sport or improve the skills you already have in a fun and friendly ladies only setting!
|International Women’s Day Clinic||Cost|
|Lesson Clinic + Ticket + Rentals||$89|
|Lesson Clinic + Ticket||$69|
|Lesson Clinic Only*||$49|
2 Hour Lesson Times:
|Weekends and Holidays*|
|10:00am–12:00pm or 1:30pm–3:30pm|
* Holidays include Dec 18 – Jan 7, Stat Holidays, March 17 – Apr 2
13+ Group Lesson Pricing:
|2 Hour Lesson Season Pass Special*||$62|
|2 Hour Lesson and Full Day Lift Ticket||$99|
|2 Hour Lesson, Full Day Ticket and Rental||$129|
|Upgrade to a Full Day Lesson**||$35|
*Requires valid Season Pass or Silver pass holder purchase ticket. Lesson for pass holder only.
**Lunch break is un-surpervised.
Adult Group Lesson Details
- Reservations are available with online advanced purchase only
- Please arrive one hour prior to your lesson start time to check-in
- All group lessons are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Helmets are recommended for all students.
- Lift tickets/passes are required for entrance to the ski area
- Cancellation Policy:
All lessons once purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable to another date.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downilll or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.