You’ll Love it Up Here this Weekend!
Cypress Mountain has 12cm of new snow since yesterday morning and our Great Grooming Crew have had the full big fleet of Red Cats out preparing the slopes for this morning. We have a great stretch of weather in the forecast coming up with plenty of activities on the slate so let’s get up to the mountains at Vancouver’s Biggest Ski and Snowboard Resort!
- Fire Pit & S’mores in the plaza 5–9pm!
Warm up by the fire and fill your tummy with something yummy every Friday!
- Family Pizza Night 5–7:30pm
Grabbing dinner with the family? Show your valid lift ticket or season pass and get the special price of only $12.95* – includes large pizza with fountain pop! *(Minimum 3 people—at least 1 child)
- Family Parking from 4–7pm
Don’t worry about walking too far with the kids – check out our priority family parking right outside the Cypress Creek Lodge!
- Melanie Dekker performs in the Cypress Creek Lodge 12–2pm
- Rosco performs in the Crazy Raven Bar & Grill 7–9pm
- Our friends from Burton Snowboards will be doing a demo from 9am–4pm. Test ride the latest snowboard gear!
- The Spokespeople perform in the Cypress Creek Lodge 12–2pm
- The Adam Woodall Band performs in the Crazy Raven Bar & Grill from 6:30–9pm
Check here for more event details and upcoming events!
Check out our Gold Medal Card to give you the best value on Lift Ticket Rates in town this season! The Gold Medal Card is the best way to save on the cost of lift tickets with maximum flexibility on when you can ski or ride. With the Gold Medal Card you’ll receive your 1st lift ticket FREE, and save 20% off (or more if you pre-purchase online) all your other days of skiing, riding, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and tubing this winter!