Visit Canada’s most popular Cross Country Skiing Area!
Our Cross Country Skiing Trails are located in our Nordic Area on Hollyburn Ridge just 30 minutes from the heart of downtown Vancouver, right at the city’s door step.
19 km of groomed & track set cross country ski trails (7.5 km of which are lit for night skiing) are yours to discover. Whether you are a skate or a classic skier, a beginner or an expert, there is terrain here for everyone. With the largest ski school in Canada our experts will get you out skiing in no time.
If you’re a frequent skier, you’ll definitely want to take advantage of a Season Pass at Cypress Mountain.
Not ready to commit to a season’s pass? You can still save by purchasing a Gold Medal Card.
|2017/18 Ticket Rates||Full Day XC|
(9am to close)
(3pm to close)
(9am to dusk)
Important Information regarding young children:
- We offer a free access pass for children too young to enter the snowshoe or ski trail system under their own power which can be collected at the Nordic Ticket office or Nordic Rentals. This is for young children being carried in a backpack while on snowshoeing or pulled in a pulk while cross country skiing.
- Sliding Tickets do not include a chaperone. Chaperone sliding tickets are $5
- Children under 10 must be accompanied by a paying adult to enter the Tube Park.
Warning: We do not accept tickets purchased through WeChat—these tickets are fraudulent and the barcodes will not be valid!
We offer a variety of lesson options from 1.5 hour introduction to multi-session clinics for skiers of all ages and abilities in both classic and skate technique. Visit the Nordic Lesson page for details.
Cypress Mountain offers special group rates when 20 or more products are purchased 3 business days in advance through our Group Sales office. As an added incentive, groups receive one FREE ticket of equivalent value for every 20 tickets purchased.
For more information please visit the group sales page.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All tickets, programs and passes are non-refundable once purchased.
- Always visit the Nordic Conditions page or call the Snowphone (604-926-5612 ) for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes are not included