Visit Canada’s most popular Cross Country Skiing Area!
A huge Snow Tubing Park and our unique Snowshoeing Tours, Cypress Mountain Nordic area truly offers something for everyone!
If you’re a frequent skier, you’ll definitely want to take advantage of a Season Pass at Cypress Mountain.
Not ready to commit to a season’s pass? You can still save by purchasing a Gold Medal Card.
We do not accept tickets purchased through WeChat
|2016/17 Ticket Rates||Full Day XC|
(9am to close)
(3pm to close)
(9am to dusk)
Important Information regarding young children:
- We offer a free access pass for children too young to enter the snowshoe or ski trail system under their own power which can be collected at the Nordic Ticket office or Nordic Rentals. This is for young children being carried in a backpack while on snowshoeing or pulled in a pulk while cross country skiing.
- One adult chaperone ticket in included with each child’s Sliding ticket. Additional chaperone tickets are $6 each.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied by a paying adult to enter the Tube Park.
Cypress Mountain offers special group rates when 20 or more products are purchased 3 business days in advance through our Group Sales office. As an added incentive, groups receive one FREE ticket of equivalent value for every 20 tickets purchased.
For more information please visit the group sales page.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All tickets, programs and passes are non-refundable once purchased.
- Always visit the Nordic Conditions page or call the Snowphone (604-926-5612 ) for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes are not included