Best Value—The Earlier you Purchase, the More you can Save!
Simply select the date of your planned visit to Cypress Mountain, then purchase your tickets at the available rates and lock in the savings. When you arrive at the ticket window you can pick them up quickly and easily by simply presenting your barcode on a print-out or on your phone.
To pre-purchase lift tickets online, please select one of the following:
What’s a Gold Medal Card? Find out here.
Please note: Discounted online lift tickets must be purchased a minimum 1 day in advance. Regular priced tickets are always available on any date at the Ticket Windows.
Spring Hours of Operation: 9am to 4pm.
Gold Medal Card Ticket Window Rates:
Be sure to purchase ahead on-line to maximize your Gold Medal Card benefits! See above.
ID will be required for proof of age.
Warning: We do not accept tickets purchased through WeChat—these tickets are fraudulent and the barcodes will not be valid!
Cypress Mountain has FREE paved parking adjacent to the base area.
Ski for free on your birthday!
Prior to purchasing your lift ticket show your ID at the ticket window for a FREE lift ticket on your birthday! Valid for personal use only. Non-transferable to another date and already purchased tickets are non-refundable.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.