Our Tubing Park and Children’s Sliding areas are all about having fun. Feel the rush and exhilaration of flying down the slopes in our tubing park and sliding areas. We have something suitable for every age to come up and enjoy all the fun that winter has to offer.
Gnarly’s Tube Park (ages 6+)
Our huge Snow Tube Park is fun for people both young and young at heart. With 6 chutes roughly 100 meters in length and a tube tow to do the work of bringing you back to the top, all you have to do is sit down and enjoy the thrill of the ride.
- Participants must be 42″ tall or 6 years of age (whichever comes first)
- All participants under 10 yrs of age must be accompanied by a paying adult
|2016/17 Tube Park Rates||All Ages|
|Tube Park Ticket + Tube Rental (2 hrs)||$22|
Hours of Operation (Dec. 15–Feb. 28):
|Monday to Thursday:||10:00am–4:00pm|
|Friday and Saturday:||10:00am–9:00pm|
Please Note: Early December and March hours are generally Wednesday to Sunday 10am to 4pm.
|Dec. 24 & Dec. 25:||10:00am–4:00pm|
|Dec. 26, 27, 28, 29::||10:00am–6:00pm|
Children’s Sliding Area (ages 5 and under)
For those too small to tube we have a gentle Sliding Area. Please bring your own sled with you (no inflatable devices permitted) as we do not offer rentals. This area has a gentle slope with a 4 meter elevation drop over 25 meters. It is designed for children under 6 years old and is small enough for your little ones to walk up and slide down on their own.
Hours of Operation (Early Dec. to mid April):
|2016/17 Sliding Area Tickets||Under 6|
|Sliding Area Ticket, includes 1 chaperone||$12|
Discounted rates are available for School and Youth groups with a minimum of 10 participants. Please visit our Nordic School Groups page for more information
Cypress Mountain offers special group rates when 20 or more products are purchased 3 business days in advance through our Group Sales office. Please visit our Corporate/Group sales page for more information.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All bookings run snow, rain or sunshine when the Tube Park is open.
- Always visit the Nordic Conditions page or call the Snowphone (604-926-5612 ) for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes are not included.