Cypress Mountain has a large selection of downhill skiing and snowboarding equipment available in all adult and kid sizing, while quantities last. All seasonal equipment is in good condition, safety tested, tuned up and ready to go. All the equipment is suitable for beginners to intermediate skiers and boarders.
This Value Option allows you to grab your equipment at the start of the year and keep it all season long - no repeat trips to the rental shop and you can use your equipment as often as you want!
NEW for 2019/20 Season!
We have replenished our fleet options for ski and snowboard. The earlier you pick up, the better selection you will have!
|2019/20 Pre-Season prices||With season pass||With Skycard|
|Child(12 & under)*||$129||$199|
|Skooter (Selected Sets)||$99 - Sold Out|
*Ski or Snowboard Set
Pick up from October 2, 2019
Seasonal Rentals pick-up not available during peak times*.
OPENING HOURS: 7 Days a Week during Regular Operating Hours.
- For the best service and selection, we recommend picking up your gear before the winter season opens.
- Cypress Mountain Rental Center is in the main lodge.
- Please arrive 30 mins prior to closing time for your fitting.
- Please note your pre-purchase is not a reservation.
- All sizing will be issued first come first served.
- Credit card with an expiry date after May 2020 and acceptable picture ID for deposit is required
- You pick up the equipment at the start of the season and keep it all year
- Returns are due back April 30, 2020
- Ski poles & helmets are not included
- Price includes initial Certified Technician set-up.
- Seasonal Rental sets include ski/bindings/boots or Snowboard/boots.
- Goggles and Gloves are not available for rent.
The Fine Print
- A valid CREDIT CARD number is REQUIRED when renting any equipment. A debit deposit option is available for customers without a credit card.
- Debit deposit amounts: $100: Boots only, helmet, clothing. $300: Ski/Snowboard only & full set. $500: High-Performance Ski/Snowboard only & full set.
- IMPORTANT: Minors (18 & Under) should be accompanied by an adult in order to rent equipment, and REQUIRE a waiver completed by a parent or guardian. If a minor is coming up UNACCOMPANIED, they MUST have this waiver completed by a parent or guardian ahead of time, and have the appropriate deposit ready (credit card number or debit deposit) in order to rent.
- All equipment must be returned by 10pm (4pm on day operations only) on the final day of rental. Any equipment not returned by this time may be subject to a late fee.
- We offer a DAMAGE WAIVER to cover any accidental damage to the equipment sustained while on the mountain. The following are not covered by the damage waiver: Loss, theft, deliberate misuse and damage occurred off mountain.
- Manufacturing faults and wear & tear do not require a damage waiver for cover. Customers' own equipment is subject to a quality check before renting.
- Cypress Mountain Rentals has the right to refuse to work on any equipment considered unsafe. Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.