- The best learning experience with personalized one-on-one instruction with our best instructors and lift line priority.
The best learning experience with personalized one-on-one instruction with our best instructors and lift line priority.
We are accepting booking requests as of December 1st for private lessons scheduled December 15th onwards.
Please use the following form to make an availability enquiry: https://forms.gle/gTUsDyQGx1141BfY7
|Full Day||9am-4pm (Best Value)||$659|
|3 Hours||9am - 12pm or 1 - 4pm||$399|
Please note: Pricing does NOT include Lift Ticket or Rental Equipment. You may add up to 2 extra people into the lesson for no extra charge.
Reservations are recommended.
Private Lesson Specific
- Reservations can be requested up to 48 hours in advance when space is available.
- Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- Private lessons can be rescheduled once with 48 hours' notice.
The Fine Print
- Please review our LESSONS CONDITIONS of SALE before purchase.
- Please check your LESSON LEVEL before purchase.
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.