Child Lesson Camps
- Our Full Day Ski & Snowboard Lesson Camps are the best way for your kids to learn to ski or snowboard and improve on their skills! We have lesson camp options for ages 7 to 12 for all abilities, including first-timers all the way to intermediate.
Raven Riders (Ages 7-12)
A long-time favourite amongst Cypress kids, our full-day Raven Rider camps are days of fun-filled skiing and snowboarding for first-timers through to intermediates.
Raven & Park Rider Camp Details
- Please arrive at least one hour prior to your start time. Late students will not be able to join their classes until lunch break.
- Attendance on the first day of camp for all First Time participants is required. In the event that a First Time student misses the first day of camp, they will be rescheduled to start in another camp. Compensation will not be given for any price differences.
- All lesson participants 18 years and under are required to wear helmets during lessons.
- Helmets are included with rental packages for lesson participants 18 years and under.
- A valid Area Ticket or Season Pass is required for entrance to the ski and lesson areas.
- Participants must be picked up at 3:30pm. Late pickups will result in a $15/30minute charge.
- Camps run during all weather conditions. Indoor activities will be arranged at the discretion of Cypress Mountain
- Cancellation policy: All lessons once purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable. Make-up lessons will not be provided for absent students. In the event that Cypress Mountain cancels your lesson, you will be rescheduled to another lesson within the same or future seasons.
- Please check your confirmation email for further information.
The Fine Print
- Please review our LESSONS CONDITIONS of SALE before purchase.
- Please check your LESSON LEVEL before purchase.
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.