Pre-Purchased Tickets, Pass Products & Lessons Update
- March 25 2020
Pre-Purchased Tickets, Pass Products & Lessons Update - March 25, 2020
Dear Passholders/Loyal Customers,
With the recent announcement that Cypress Mountain Resort has suspended operations due the COVID-19 Pandemic; we are offering the following for compensation for unused products.
Please be patient and allow our staff time to process the following over the next few weeks.
PRE-PURCHASED DATE SPECIFIC LIFT AND TRAIL TICKETS:
- All unused online pre-purchased lift, trail and rental products have been refunded to your credit card. This process was completed on March 17, 2020.
GIFT CERTIFICATES / CYPRESS BUCKS:
- These do not expire and are valid for next winter season.
- Our Snow School staff are in the process of deferring all spring lesson camps to next season.
SKY CARD TICKETS AND OTHER UNUSED VOUCHERS:
- All unused Sky Card ticket and other unused vouchers are valid next winter until December 20th, 2020.
2019/20 SEASON PASSES:
- Cypress Mountain was open for 108 days during the 2019/20 Winter Season. Our season pass guarantee states that we have a commitment to be open a total of 76 days and we have met this commitment. All season pass products are non-transferable and non-refundable, as all passholders have agreed to this as a condition of the sale. http://cypressmountain.com/season-pass-guarantee
2020 BEACH PASSES:
- Beach eXtra Passes can receive a $99 credit to a Cypress Bucks Card. This is the equivalent amount of the cost of the Beach Only Pass. This $99 credit can also be used towards the purchase of a 2020/21 Season Pass.
- The Beach eXtra Add-on can also receive a $59 credit to a Cypress Bucks Card. This is equivalent to the cost of a Beach Add-on.
- Beach Passes and Beach Pass Add-ons can receive a full credit to a Cypress Bucks Card for the amount purchased.
Thanks again for your patience and understanding.
If you have any question please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Guest Services office is open Monday to Friday 9-4pm.
For our latest update on the COVID-19 visit - http://cypressmountain.com/latest-news/covid-19-update