Cypress Mountain offers special group single day and seasons pass rates on selected mountain products for groups of 20 or more.
Whether it’s a regular weekly ski night, a company ski day, a weekly fun social event, or a snowshoe tour, Cypress Mountain can create a unique experience for any occasion!
As a group leader, you could ski or ride for FREE.
When you organize a group of 20 or more people, each group member receives access to customized group rates and you get a FREE product of equivalent value. For example, you organize 20 people to buy full privilege passes and you get to ski or board for FREE all season. If your group consists of people with many different interests, you receive a product worth the average price of your group’s purchase. The 21st Free is based upon the average of the products purchased or approximately 5% of the total of your group’s value.
Group members must all be purchasing 20 Multi-Day products or Single Day products (Lift Tickets, Drop-in Lessons etc.). Groups cannot combine the two types of product types.
Sign up HERE for the Group Leader Newsletter to stay on top of the latest group information.
The Group Season Pass deadline for the 2016/17 season is October 5, 2016
Save 20% off our regular window rates when 20 or more activity vouchers are purchased. For every 20 paid you receive 1 free! Group vouchers are available for Downhill skiing/riding, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing and Tubing!
All products are non-transferable and
To place an order:
- Group Single Day Product (Lift Tickets, Rentals, etc…) ‘Ticket Orders’ must be placed no later than 3 business days in advance of your chosen pick-up date to the Corporate/Group Sales Department.
- Orders can be placed via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 604-913-6712
- Please be sure to include specific product type, amount of each product required, contact phone number and name of the guest picking up the order.
- Full payment is required upon submission of each order on a single credit card which should be included in the details of the order either by e-mail of phone.
- All orders must be 20 or more Single Day Products being purchased at one time upon a single credit card.
- Once an order is placed we are unable to add or alter the original order.
- A 2nd order may be placed again for 20 or more Single Day Products.
This special evening combines spectacular terrain and great food in one adventure. You’ll enjoy an evening on the slopes at Vancouver’s Largest Ski Resort and a hearty and delicious lasagna dinner at the Cypress Creek Lodge in the historic Heritage Room. A truly unique experience that is especially popular with groups of friends or co-workers!
Dinner is served at 6pm sharp—DON’T BE LATE—in the Heritage Room, located on the second level of the Cypress Creek Lodge – go out for a few warm up laps to work up an appetite, come in for a great meal, then get out and ski or ride for the rest of the evening under the lights.
We also have great apres in the Crazy Raven Bar & Grill.
- “All You Can Eat” Beef and Cheese Lasagna*
- Delicious Garlic Toast
- Fountain pop, Juice, Coffee and Hot Chocolate
A selection of beer, wine, liqueurs and soft beverages are also available for an a la carte cost.
*Ask about vegetarian options.
|Lasagna Dinner w/Nite Owl Ticket (Valid 5pm to Close)||Cost|
|Upgrade to an Afternoon or Full Day tickets available|
- A minimum 20 people required. Every 21st person is complimentary. Maximum seating capacity is 150
- Pre-booking required. Please email the Group Sales Coordinator at email@example.com or phone 604-913-6712
- A 50% non-transferable/non-refundable deposit is taken on either VISA/MC/AMEX to secure the booking date
- 7 days prior to event date we take final payment which is again non-transferable/non-refundable preferably on the same credit card
- Group events run rain or shine as long as the mountain facilities are in operation
As a group leader, you could ski or ride for FREE.
When you organize a group of 20 or more people, each group member receives access to customized group rates and you get a FREE product of equivalent value. For example, you organize 20 people to buy full privilege passes and you get to ski or board for FREE all season. If your group consists of people with many different interests, you receive a product worth the average price of your groups purchase. The 21st Free is based upon the average of the products purchased or approximately 5% of the total of your group’s value.
The Corporate Season Pass is the most flexible and versatile Season Pass Cypress Mountain has to offer! This is also a great way for your company to express it’s gratitude to partners, employees and clients. Family and Friends may also benefit from this pass.
Includes unlimited Downhill Skiing and Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Snowtubing. Valid 7 days a week, open to close, all season. See guidelines below.
|2016/17 Corporate Season Pass||Cost|
|Nov 2 – Season End||$1909|
How the Corporate Seasons Pass works:
- The Corporate Pass is a transferable unlimited Season Pass that can be used by anyone the passholder wishes to share with.
- The guest whom is in possession of the pass for the day is entitled to one Single Day Downhill Skiing/Riding Ticket, Cross Country Trail Ticket, Snowshoe Trail Ticket or Snowtubing Ticket.
- Please keep in mind that each Corporate Season Pass is valid for one ticket at Cypress Mountain per day.
- The Corporate Pass MUST be shown at either the Downhill Ticket Office or the Nordic Ticket Office each day to receive a Single Day, Evening, Snowshoe or Tubing Ticket. It is not a direct to lift product.
For further details or to purchase a Corporate Season Pass please contact the Corporate & Group Sales office at 604.913.6712 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- Ages are as of Nov 1, 2016 for all season passes bought prior to November 1st. After November 1st your current age applies.
- Limited quantities available.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.