Raven Rider Kids Camps
For ages 7–12
A long-time favourite amongst Cypress kids, this full day camp will be sure to boost your child’s skiing and snowboarding to a whole new level.
|Check in Time:||Lesson Time:|
Raven Rider Camp Dates:
|Christmas Camp A||Dec. 17, 18, 19, 20||SOLD OUT|
|Christmas Camp B||Dec. 21, 22, 23, 24||Ski Sold Out. Snowboard Spots Available.|
|Christmas Camp C||Dec. 28, 29, 30, 31||Ski Sold Out. Snowboard Spots Available.|
|Mid-Winter Saturdays||Jan. 7, 14, 21, 28, Feb. 4, 11, 18, 25||Ski Sold Out. Snowboard Spots Available.|
|Mid-Winter Sundays||Jan. 8, 15, 22, 29, Feb. 5, 12, 19, 26||Ski Sold out. Snowboard Spots Available.|
|Spring Break Camp A||Mar. 13, 14, 15, 16||Spots Available!|
|Spring Break Camp B||Mar. 20, 21, 22, 23||Spots Available!|
Raven Rider Camp Pricing:
|Type||Camp, Tickets and Rentals||Camp and Tickets||Camp Season Pass Special*|
|Mid Winter Camps||$799||$649||$469|
|Spring Break Camps||$399||$329||$299|
*Requires valid Season Pass or Silver pass holder purchase ticket. Camp for pass holder only.
Park Rider Camps
For ages 10–14
INTERMEDIATE AND ABOVE LEVELS
Our Park Riders camp is designed specifically for developing terrain park and free-skiing/free-riding skills. Students will learn jumps, tricks, rails, boxes and cliffs.
Those who sign up for park riding must be skiing/snowboarding at an intermediate to advanced level, however no previous park experience is needed.
|Check in Time:||Lesson Time:|
Park Rider Camp Dates:
|Christmas Camp A||Dec. 17, 18, 19, 20||Spots Available!|
|Christmas Camp B||Dec. 21, 22, 23, 24||Ski sold out. Snowboard spots still available!|
|Christmas Camp C||Dec. 28, 29, 30, 31||Ski sold out. Snowboard spots still available.|
|Mid-Winter Saturdays||Jan. 7, 14, 21, 28, Feb. 4, 11, 18, 25||Spots Available!|
|Mid-Winter Sundays||Jan. 8, 15, 22, 29, Feb. 5, 12, 19, 26||Ski Sold Out. Snowboard spots Available.|
Park Rider Camp Pricing:
|Type||Camp, Tickets, & Rentals||Camp & Tickets||Camp Season Pass Special*|
|Mid Winter Camps||$859||$699||$499|
*Requires valid Season Pass or Silver passholder purchase ticket. Camp for passholder only.
- All Snow Sports School students 18 years and under are required to wear helmets
- Helmets are included with rental packages for students 18 years and under
- Helmets are recommended for all students
- A valid Lift Ticket or Season Pass is required for entrance to the ski area and lesson areas
- In the event of cancellation by Cypress Mountain, your camp will be rescheduled
- Beginners must attend the first day of camp or reschedule into a new program
- Once purchased, all products are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Students 12 years and must picked up by 3:30pm by a parent/guardian adult. A $20/hour fee will be charged for supervising students after 3:30pm
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Alpine or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.