Learn to ski or ride this winter or strive for the next level in a fun and energetic group atmosphere with only 6 kids per instructor.
2017/18 Child Group Lesson information will be available in the fall
Child Group Lessons
3 Hours Lessons:
|Weekends and Holidays*|
|9:00am–12:00pm or 1:00pm–4:00pm|
* Holidays include Dec 19 – Jan 2, Stat Holidays, March 13 – 24
Child Group Lessons Pricing:
|3 Hour Lesson Season Pass Special*||$|
|3 Hour Lesson and Full Day Lift Ticket||$|
|3 Hour Lesson, Full Day Ticket and Rental||$|
|Upgrade to a Full Day Lesson||$|
*Requires valid Season Pass or Silver pass holder purchase ticket. Lesson for pass holder only.
- Reservations are available with online advanced purchase only.
- Please arrive one hour prior to your lesson start time to check in.
- All Snow Sports School students 18 years and under are required to wear helmets.
- Helmets are included with rental packages for students 18 years and under
- Lift tickets/passes are required for entrance to the ski area including the Magic Garden.
- Cancellation Policy:
All lessons once purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable to another date.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.